Thursday, April 9, 2009

"wrote this for someone away"












♥Left empty ♥

The sun sets, the wind blows,

The sky goes to a sudden solitude,

This is another chance to see someone

Who let my heart suit what it pleaded.

The dream I’ve been looking forward,

The man I’ve been dreaming of,

Surely outlived the pain in me but

He's always been the sky I wanted to achieve.

Waking up is not the hardest thing to do;

It’s waking up without him in reality that’s aching,

That sometimes dreaming is just illusion,

and I’ve been dreaming of the tough guy to love,

the hardest person to figure out that sore in my heart.

The sun rises, the warm rays touches my skin,

the clock ticks like time was rapidly running,

then I saw him with the perfect woman in town,

I stare at his hand holding hers, seeing mine empty,

empty heart, empty soul, empty hands, I was left empty.

Maybe I was left empty for dreaming and waiting,

Left empty for not waking up too soon to see him,

Left empty for always believing in destiny in love

I may not be cynical and be sorry about it, but if I am just truer,

the man I called heaven had someone he called angel.

I guess saying goodbye is not hard if I could accept that it’s not me, but her.

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
Cebu City, Philippines
wants to be loved

Quotes

Gusto mo nito? kuha ka na ng komski kowtbox!
Powered By Blogger