Monday, April 20, 2009

"THE TUNE OF MY LIFE"

Every song no matter how beautiful it is will have to end on its last note; like everyday has its night all that has started will have to end in its own time.


              Sometimes we must get hurt in order to grow; we must fail in order to know. Sometimes we vision only clears after our eyes are washed away with tears.


I am the one who bids goodbye, I am the one who loose the grip and stop holding on.  I felt the relief of saying goodbye but then I still have the heavy heart for hurting someone who makes difference in my life.  I maybe right, when I found out the answer to my question why? I maybe addicted to the pain of wanting somebody I cant have that’s why I can’t move forward where I should belong.

I am just so thankful for he let free my wings and finds my place where I belong.

Yeah, nothing really is permanent in this word and not even the love we cherished would be with us forever, there’s no guarantee about love and getting risk is still the final answer but then we have to take chances to find our self first and learn what really love means.

 

But then somehow along the way, the saying “no pain no gain” is still applicable in my life right now


4 comments:

  1. i just feel sorry, what else i can do is say those two words to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I made the choice to finally go because I can't stand this pain. It's time for my last tear to fall and me to smile again. Maybe I was just a stepping stone for you to get to that point in your life where you'd figure out what you wanted, or didn't want. So to prove to you that I love you and all I want is for you to be happy, I'll walk away. ..and now that i'm gone...... I love you, Goodbye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I can say is sorry, i hate blaming myself for hurting the man whose been so thoughtful and good to me....once again i'm praying that one day you'll meet the one who deserve someone like you. and i know its not me. :-( Thank you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. but what if you are?? what if?? what else should i do? what must be done? How is it going to be?? what if you are???

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Cebu City, Philippines
wants to be loved

Quotes

Gusto mo nito? kuha ka na ng komski kowtbox!
Powered By Blogger