Thursday, April 9, 2009


“Departure”

(The pressure of leaving)

     Life is a cycle we meet along the way then somewhere over the end we said goodbye; but we all know that the journey of life doesn’t have a dead end, along through the process people met again unexpectedly.  This departure means not an ending; in life there is no ending but a new beginning; a beginning that will make a big difference to the life we treasure so much.

     Time is uncontrollable and I think its been a good indication that we people shouldn’t waste it for some irrelevant matters, when someone ask me what will I be expecting after march 21 2009 pass by, I took a deep breath and answer it with no arrogance with “ I don’t know. Maybe there are common denominator to the persons or students who graduated last year and to the students who will graduate this year its; the dilemma of where to go forward after everything. 

     For me the departure that I am telling over and over is the departure that I was threatening of, where to go is something crime if you don’t know where the map of life goes, the dependent me will take charge of everything from the decision making to the taking over of the “steering wheel of life”. After two months, the bitter sweet successes have to end and real life struggle will be on my side. I will be saying goodbye to my friends who stand by me through think and thin, who always push me up when I feel down and the friends who let me come out to my shell and believe that everything happens for a reason, four years in school wouldn’t be as good as this because of my trusted friends who I meet unexpectedly.

     I learned something so treasureable from the mentors and friends it’s believing that you can do something right out of the negative situation along the way, I may not be the most intelligent student my teacher had but I believe I’ve learn some thing I can look back through my college departure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Cebu City, Philippines
wants to be loved

Quotes

Gusto mo nito? kuha ka na ng komski kowtbox!
Powered By Blogger