Monday, April 13, 2009

"Words Of Lightning"





Sometimes words strikes like lightning; and you’ll never know how it affects you. (It hurts, cause of pain, downfall of confident, downfall of pride)

 

No one knows how hurt I am; for I can’t find someone who will listen and understand what emotion is running through my veins everyday. 

Before I thought no one can affects me but now WORDS do. Strange that the people you thought who could be there right at your side would be the one who will knocks of your head and lay down your confident in the lower pace of your life.  Indeed you can’t blame them but still I won’t blame my self though.

 

I thought nothing wrong, but then there is…. Probably no one can understand for I can’t also figure it out! It’s so depressing.

 

Once in my life I always get dumped for the better one, I always get the 2nd choice for the best one, I thought of “what’s wrong with number 2 and second best but then there are these people whom you thought would be the best person who would calm and agrees with you makes you feel more sorry for yourself.

 

For the first time of my life I was hurt again and again when I’ve got to hear it in my mind the WORDS that hit me once. It’s a torture that keeps on coming back, now I realize one thing, Words hurts million times than you’ll be hit by a car. Sometimes I thought of getting myself a wound than letting words penetrates my being. 

 

Words can make or break you, words hurts more than anything else, sometimes its good to hear nothing than to hear those words that crushes your emotion; in this world full of uncertainties why does people love to see you down than say a word that will make your light in a simple way.

 

JUST BE A SIMPLE CANDLE of words than A LIGHTNING of HURTFUL words.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Cebu City, Philippines
wants to be loved

Quotes

Gusto mo nito? kuha ka na ng komski kowtbox!
Powered By Blogger