Friday, April 10, 2009

Facing such reality



Facing Reality

 

One step at a time is my motto. But then I have to make it fast, the world is a fast pacing one and I can’t afford to just take one step at a time when all of them conquer already what they want.

    

     Wanting something is more than having your freedom to face the world with what it takes; when I look back and image the past things about my life I’ve seen reality that it’s not that bad. I enjoyed the privilege in taking the course that I wanted to had and I had experience the most colorful and full of surprises as a college student.

 

     When I meet the most wonderful people along the passage I discover that life indeed is has its uncertainty, I love the life that have step on and I’ll never be thankful as I am thankful on this day.  

 

Dominique gives me the undisputed friendship that I always recall and Marisol never gives me the idea that being a NBSB is an out thing in our friendship, but then I fall in love and falling with that man is the greatest thing I ever know but it lasted and right in this moment I know we will remain civil with each other.

Then After a change of Dominique’s career the friendship come to its silent mode, Marisol continue its college life, I proceed working unfortunately my first job doesn’t justify my college knowledge but then I meet the kind of people that need that job most. Then, the second one was a half way PAG-IBIG FUND was the great experience indeed; in marketing I manage the half woman and half girl living, I earned and live a happy life with my co-workers and I’ll never forget who made that experience memorable and beautiful one.

 

Who could ever forget the crying moments in the tambuli Resort because saying goodbye is the hardest thing to say. I quote Kuya Christian “saying goodbye is tough but we need to move on and grow for the good of you and for the others. And when I come back to school I saw different faces; the face that sooner I learned to love most.

There and then I learned that their more than enough to me. Friendship really does good thing that molded my being and social life ahead.

 

Thanks to all, 

5 comments:

  1. Brokensoul, I may not born to fix you, i may not born to make you happy as always, i may not the guy who can give you everything but love, but i tell you from the deepest denomination of my mind and from 360 kilobeats of my heart that 'i love u' and even if it's not enough but for me i'm more than happy to have you as my beautiful-one-of-kind-gf. I love so much hon. Missing you tonight

    ReplyDelete
  2. I not a singer nor a guitar player not even a band member but i can sing an ordinary song to a special girl like you brokensoul. Aimishu! Genke desu ka.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *'I am'.........I am not(.........) but I can be(........). I am, I will and I must. If you can't /don't understand, listen; if you think you can't do it, don't think just do it.
    Amping perme hon. Missing you. Good morning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sometimes what is essential is what u feel and not what u see....

    ReplyDelete
  5. May be i am not blind but m not manhid too.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Cebu City, Philippines
wants to be loved

Quotes

Gusto mo nito? kuha ka na ng komski kowtbox!
Powered By Blogger