Thursday, April 9, 2009

Who I am?


I don’t want to say that I am simple because I guess I lived for my dreams and I dream higher than everybody does; so that if I fall I don’t have regrets for I dream higher than I could.

 

I only write my heart out, I guess I  was born to be a writer, I wrote my stories, my friends stories...my living legacy is die to be remembered.

 

I don’t dream to change the world but I dream to change 360 degree angle of my life.

 

I survive because I have my family, friends and the drive to love myself more than I could love anybody else...

 

I am misunderstood by my moody attitude, but when I am going to describe myself? I am the most sweetest person on earth, I can always remember the special occasion I have in my family and  friends, I am the most thoughtful person you’ll ever encounter and I am sensitive; sensitive to the feelings to others that’s why I am expecting others to be sensitive to my feeling too.  But as person as I am I have my negative attitude too, I  easily change my emotions and feelings, I easily get irritated to someone I don’t  like.

 But I can please everyone, I can be plastic that life anyway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Cebu City, Philippines
wants to be loved

Quotes

Gusto mo nito? kuha ka na ng komski kowtbox!
Powered By Blogger