Tuesday, April 21, 2009

"UnDer Conctrution"


I am under construction; I need a little fixing and renovations....

 

Somehow I learned my lesson; I think this would be better for me.i dont have regrets do in doing such decisions.

 What a great world it is and be wasted as it is. Somehow I am experiencing the nicest history of my life; suffering from rejections and maybe the fixing will be quite hurting but it’s for the better. 

 

I deserve the hurtful words, maybe I’ll be fine next week, next month I’ll be fine, I will find the place I should belong perhaps I still don't no where. being so stupid and cold hearted was not great at this moment but this is life after all overwhelming pain is too bad for the heart condition that I had, still I stick to the two words "I’m sorry" and even it still injure the heart of the other party prayers still have reason to heal the impossible things to be heal....thanks a lot

 

Love jeh.

 

P.S. I’ll be glad to write something again but for now let the injury of everybody heal not by our time but in god’s time. Preferably I am not saying goodbye to this blog after all this is the avenue of what my heart desire most but next time I’ll be back and I’ll be able to forgive others and especially myself. Thanks for the understanding and I’ll be treasuring that all through out.

 

Meantime this Blog will have its own time to injure the pain of life.

 

But for sure I’ll be back. In time......

2 comments:

About Me

My photo
Cebu City, Philippines
wants to be loved

Quotes

Gusto mo nito? kuha ka na ng komski kowtbox!
Powered By Blogger