Thursday, April 9, 2009

I made this poem and made a translation way back in my college days.....


My heart belongs to you; even I am invisible to your eyes.

The beaches that we've been are the solemn witness for my feeling for you.

I may be a silent observer, and I conceal my feelings towards you.

You’re the perfect guy I know.

It hurts to love you but still I do.

 

 

 

El corazón pertenece a usted, aún yo soy invisible a los ojos. Las playas que hemos sido son el testigo solemne para mi sentimiento para usted. Puedo ser un observador silencioso, y yo ocultan mis sentimientos hacia usted. Su el tipo perfecto que sé. Duele adorarle pero todavía hago.

 JLC

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Cebu City, Philippines
wants to be loved

Quotes

Gusto mo nito? kuha ka na ng komski kowtbox!
Powered By Blogger