Friday, October 1, 2010

TO: the sad man


If I could bring you a world full of happine
ss,..I would. If I could take all your sadness and pain, and feel them for you I would.


..

there is nothing that i wouldn’t do for you to bring laughter instead of tears into you’re life.. I can be there to tell you that i can take care of your heart, that I can be there beside you if you want to.

If you’re still in pain; I wouldn’t change how you feel but I’ll go through these times with you.

Your so special to me, and I’ll make you feel special too…

If your still sad, maybe they are right, “if you’re not the right medicine for that someone that patient couldn’t be healed”

maybe by that time, I’ll be silently saying goodbye and silently loving you…

from: the silent woman

1 comment:

  1. let me be the outmost inner of you, so that I can make you the happiest man on earth..just love..

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Cebu City, Philippines
wants to be loved

Quotes

Gusto mo nito? kuha ka na ng komski kowtbox!
Powered By Blogger