Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Does the world is too small for the both of us???

The individual I avoided too much is the person I’ll be dealing with! I face people; I never leave a hanging situation with everyone.  I always told my self that confrontation is better than keeping silence, but this time is different I don’t want to see him for I maybe hurt million times again. 

 All people judge me as what they see me, but they never understand how I felt about the turning back with out the closure.

Now; I never thought that the day I’ve hated, the day that the truth will be mapped out to my face is the day that I consider the most depressing day.

As I pass by that familiar street, I prayed harder that he’ll not see me and I wont see him; does God really hated me? I saw him as he saw me.  I started to feel the pain once again I find place to hide or even do the fastest walk; but too much of my dismay a common friend call up and I was left with no choice but stay and wait for them to go nearer.

 If I could call my Best at that time I’ll scream to hell but who could understand the feeling? I can’t even explain why my heart sounds like a rushing cars, my brain is in panicked. 

As our friend talks, I never dreamed to interrupt! But the silence of both of us makes the creepy feeling go farther. Seconds later he breaks the unbeatable silence. (manglibre si****di ka mo kuyog) as he says that he look @**** in eyes.  I don’t want to be coward, but the funniest thing hope keeps my head nod.

I walk with them; my friend keeps on talking to pound the uneasiness. Near by we saw a food shop, we take our sits and my friend offer to order so the silence keeps on going.

He stares @ me.  He asks me (kumusta?) the most exploited answer was I’m fine (okay rah) Jel, sorry…….the word I never thought he’ll be uttering at that moment, for god sake! Its decades when he calls me Jel, when He talks to me, I just  look @ his eyes but the pain that was been haunting doesn’t hurt that much….I told him, okay rah to oi, lets forget about it but I know deep with in I don’t want to forget.

 

After that 2 minutes of talks, we started eating, friend ask if where am I going, I told them that I’ll be heading home unexpectedly he said to friend that  he’ll be going home too and he looks at me and said lets go with a smile.

Crazy thing is the smallest hope goes bigger not only in second but microsecond.

 

The world goes round, my world is shaking! He asks for us to talk, I nod to confirm to keep the story shorter; he explain the reason, he gives me the painful truth.

His having a wonderful relationship, his living with her and he confirms that he looks at me as a sister. (toinks)

All those crazy times, all those crazy deeds we only lack one thing right communication.   

But I still wish we never bumped with each other, that I never new the truth, in that I have the reason to say I am in love….I’ll had the finest person to blame why I cant move on. I don’t know what’s next but somehow relieve……..

maybe that’s what they call the world would be smaller if the perfect time is nearer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Cebu City, Philippines
wants to be loved

Quotes

Gusto mo nito? kuha ka na ng komski kowtbox!
Powered By Blogger