Sunday, May 17, 2009

"HiGh ScHoOl BaRkAdA"

we shared moments...since high school.....
then till the day one of us take a vow and live a life a family life...were still solid we know that.......






BlockquoteBlockquoteOnce I had only happy days ahead of me

Not a single gloom can penetrate 

my spirit


Because I had the group of friends who stood by me

Always making me feel I am somebody.


So I wandered along for years

In a school full of strangers who care nothing

About me

Hoping against hope to dear God almighty

To give me strength to strive for something.

 

And the day on I got to know an angels

Who’s been my companion since then until now,

God introduce me to a group

A group of very smart people that I hardly knew

I was so scared, as scared as I can be like a

Hungry mouse caught in a trap.

But all of you welcome me with open arms

 

Together with the batch and from the day on I hardly cried

For deep inside I feel like I can fly.

 

Sheena, Jessah, Blesyl, Jean

All four of them are exotic beauty

They greet my grouchy mornings

With their serene smiles and melodious hellos.



Physics which is my most hated subject became so much fun with contagious best Jessah

Who never seems to stop laughing when everyone is always game.

 

Then there’s Jean, the clown of the group who never fail to make us laugh

Accompanied by eg2x who’s an action makes us laugh more and more.

 

When it comes to a partner, it’s a tandem of me and Blesyl

If you want to know what’s the love story today don’t forget to call 

us everyday.

 

Model for snapshots is not a problem anymore

If you have Sheena in the store because she always have the angelic beauty available for camera when it starts to roll.

 

 

I finally realize GOD has given me the most

Wonderful of friends

Who make me feel at peace and cherished at last

Upon this poem inspired by them all truly. 



1 comment:

  1. I love you guys...... looking forward for the reunion.........

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Cebu City, Philippines
wants to be loved

Quotes

Gusto mo nito? kuha ka na ng komski kowtbox!
Powered By Blogger