Sunday, May 17, 2009

"CIrcUmstances"

Circumstances

 

            When I was a child I love life because of its simplicity, I was driven into a realization that life is a matter of living it the way I want it to be, but as the time goes by, I never expected that it would be more than a simple in the sense that a caterpillar not just bloom into a beautiful butterfly, more than simple because everything change in the way there are; everybody grows old, thinking of how to handle life’s complexities.  Unpredictable the only thing I notice through experiences I had.

           

            In life there are also decisions made that changes my life to a different circumstances bad or good; in every life’s situation there are the scene that I get hurt, but sometimes it is the reason why my personality boost, it is personal decisions that matters. Choosing something when I was older enough is difficult; it’s not like choosing flavors of ice cream or choosing of pair of shoes and toys when I was in my childhood time.  Making decision and choosing change when I grow older, I got a hard time to make decision because there are still this circumstances that I had to consider, I take each step as an interaction between my mind and heart.

 

            Whatever life give us, complication, dream, fantasy one thing I must considered and remembered that the child once I am are still in my heart. 

 

So there no way to feel unhappy because I once live the simple and uncomplicated life………..

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Cebu City, Philippines
wants to be loved

Quotes

Gusto mo nito? kuha ka na ng komski kowtbox!
Powered By Blogger